Free Silkie roosters in OHIO

Thanks anyway

If you are interested we do have a few other roosters available of other breeds, though if you are only interested in a silkie that is certainly fine.

I have two "Twilight" brothers, a hybrid that I plan to breed in the future. These two live with Precious in the shed.

A young Barred Rock x Easter Egger rooster and his sister

Adrian (on the right) a New Hampshire cross. He was raised with Precious, the silkie you saw above.

Acorn, a pure Silver Duckwing Old English Game Bantam. He is around two years old and healthy. The only reason his comb is small is because of frost bite. It is very cold in Ohio during the winter.

Last edited:
If you are interested we do have a few other roosters available of other breeds, though if you are only interested in a silkie that is certainly fine. I have two "Twilight" brothers, a hybrid that I plan to breed in the future. These two live with Precious in the shed. A young Barred Rock x Easter Egger rooster and his sister Adrian (on the right) a New Hampshire cross. He was raised with Precious, the silkie you saw above. Acorn, a pure Silver Duckwing Old English Game Bantam. He is around two years old and healthy. The only reason his comb is small is because of frost bite. It is very cold in Ohio during the winter.
I may have someone who would take one, she wants a young rooster but I'm not sure how far she wants to drive. I just PMed her, I'll keep u in touch if she decides she wants any.

I may have someone who would take one, she wants a young rooster but I'm not sure how far she wants to drive. I just PMed her, I'll keep u in touch if she decides she wants any.

I'm very sorry for the late response. I do have a number of young roosters available! We have a couple standard roosters and multiple bantam roosters including a pure Splash Rosecomb bantam from Cackle and Dalmatian bantams.

Thank you, but she has already found one.
smile.png

Okay, thank you anyways.

I'm glad she found a roo for her flock.
smile.png

I don't know if I'm posting this right or if I'm responding to someone else's post I also have a silkie rooster in California that needs a home my city does not allow roosters is pure white with his little blue Waddell

Back
Top Bottom