Free to a good flock

dwhitern11

In the Brooder
Jun 30, 2016
Central Ohio
I currently have 23 (what I thought were pullets) I ordered from Cackle Hatchery. I paid for the sexting to ensure this was the case. Well, in their effort to minimize loss during shipping by adding 4 extras to my order free of charge left me with 3 cockrels. They are now about 13 weeks old and I was sort of suspicious about a week ago when I thought I heard a dying rabbit...turns out it was one of them learning how to crow. I have 1 RIR and 1 Dark Red and White Easter Egger roosters that I would like to give away. Please email me at [email protected] if interested for your home flock.

Dennis

I currently have 23 (what I thought were pullets) I ordered from Cackle Hatchery. I paid for the sexting to ensure this was the case. Well, in their effort to minimize loss during shipping by adding 4 extras to my order free of charge left me with 3 cockrels. They are now about 13 weeks old and I was sort of suspicious about a week ago when I thought I heard a dying rabbit...turns out it was one of them learning how to crow. I have 1 RIR and 1 Dark Red and White Easter Egger roosters that I would like to give away. Please email me at [email protected] if interested for your home flock.

Dennis
what area are you in?

Back
Top Bottom