Free to a good home

jemcfall

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 6, 2014
Help for my silkies and my son
I am in need of a new home for my 3 silkies (2 hens and 1 rooster) My son was recently diagnosed with asthma and it's been confirmed the the chickens are the cause. We hatched these chicks and hand raised them. They are very friendly due to lots of human contact. The hens lay an egg between every day and every other between the 2 of them. My rooster is beautiful and loves to be brushed. We live in Redwood City and would be willing to bring them to you if necessary

FAQ · Support · Feedback · Sign Out
MobileDesktop
00a9.png
2014 BackYard Chickens is powered by Huddler Lifestyle

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sorry you have to rehome your flock. You might want to post on your state thread for for the best chance of finding them local homes https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread Also you can post Ads in the BST forum after you have 20 posts, there is also section for animals in need of free rehoming. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/250783/buy-sell-trade-rules-must-read-agree-to-participate-in-bst You might also try places like your local Craigslist, Farm Store (put ad on bulletin board or some also take birds), local 4-H club if someone wants project birds etc. Good luck finding the Silkies a new home.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm so sorry about your son's asthma, and that you are going to have re-home your Silkies. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in re-homing your Silkies.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

I'm sorry you have to rehome your flock. Good luck with finding your birds a good home, though!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

I'm sorry that you have to rehome your flock! Good luck in finding them some good, caring homes.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sorry you have to rehome them. I sure hope you can find them some nice forever homes soon. Definitely do some chatting in your state thread. Kelsie has left you the link to those forums. Scroll through that link to find your state thread.

Hi,
I sent you a PM as well but I have a friend that just lost her silkie pair to old age and is looking for some more. She would love yours. They could free range her ranch with her other chickens. Let me know and if you are still trying to re-home them.

Tiana

Back
Top Bottom