Quote:
They are doing better. There are only a few eye infections remaining
and the layers are all better too. Now if they would just start laying those
darn freeloaders.
roll.png

Quote:
LOL!! when ??????

look for it next week.

hold on a second, Sticky is trying to tell me something, but i don't understand duck-speak very well....

she says that she will tell the other girls to get to laying! and something else that sounded like, "I want a large pizza and a diet coke", but i could be totally wrong....
bun.gif

Quote:
LOL!! when ??????

look for it next week.

hold on a second, Sticky is trying to tell me something, but i don't understand duck-speak very well....

she says that she will tell the other girls to get to laying! and something else that sounded like, "I want a large pizza and a diet coke", but i could be totally wrong....
bun.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
look for it next week.

bun.gif

lau.gif

i wont let her have diet coke anymore because she burps REALLY loud. right in front of God and everyone!

shame! shame!

but she makes nice big eggies!

Completely befuddled on this end because all of the birds are doing very well.

Suzy

Why am I always a day late, a dollar short and a quart low......................................
hit.gif

ranch crawls away, moaning and weeping piteously...................................................................

Quote:
lau.gif

i wont let her have diet coke anymore because she burps REALLY loud. right in front of God and everyone!

shame! shame!

but she makes nice big eggies!

lau.gif
lau.gif
Bribe the duck, bribe her.
tongue.png

Quote:
Sssshhhhhhh
tongue.png

Your silkies are doing good because they are outside, getting sunlight,
and not stuck in my stuffy barn.

Mine are ok. Only one white has infected eyes. I'm gonna clean the
barn this weekend and add fresh pine.

Maybe there will be more quail eggs.... Hmmmmm.....

Back
Top Bottom