Free white polish rooster

ThreeHens2

Songster
8 Years
Dec 29, 2014
Long Island, NY
I have a 12 week old polish rooster that I need to rehome. He is not delicious so... DONT EAT HIM PLEASE!!!! He is a good boy. I live on Long Island. Message me If you are Interested.
263a.png

Last edited:
Hi, could you tell us where in Long Island you are? John Bowne High School Agriculture Department in Flushing, Queens has a collection of various types of animals, including chicken for educational purposes. They might be interested in your rooster. I will speak with the assistant principal this Friday and see if they would like to take in your rooster.

The animals there are well taken care of by students; kept in a safe and secure location, well fed, and doted upon. They also have free range of the John Bowne farm area during day times.

-Donna

We are in the Babylon area on Long Island. We would be willing to work out a plan for getting the rooster to you. If they decide to take him. We do very much
Hi, could you tell us where in Long Island you are? John Bowne High School Agriculture Department in Flushing, Queens has a collection of various types of animals, including chicken for educational purposes. They might be interested in your rooster. I will speak with the assistant principal this Friday and see if they would like to take in your rooster.

The animals there are well taken care of by students; kept in a safe and secure location, well fed, and doted upon. They also have free range of the John Bowne farm area during day times.

-Donna
look forward to getting him a good home.

I looked up picture of your school and It is very nice and I would love for children to be able to learn about him. A lot of people here use roosters for fighting so I am always worried about where I rehome my roosters but to know he will have a good life makes me happy. His name is Albert Einstein by the way. We will be willing to bring him to you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom