Freebies wanted to try out new incubator!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by StoneBridge Farm, Feb 1, 2008.

1. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    Hey ya'll!
    I will be getting an incubator in the next couple of weeks.. I don't have any eggs to put in it and am low on $$$ right now. Would anyone be willing to donate me some eggs to put in it? I could pay a little.
    I am interested in EE, buf orpingtons, cochins, silkies, brahmas, jersey giants, quail. Really there is only a few that I wouldn't want! [​IMG] I am so excited! I can't wait!
    Lori [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. MNKris

MNKris Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2007
    I have some OEG BB Red and Silver duckwing bantams that I will be putting together in breeding pens in a week or so. I want to try ship some to see if they ship. If you pay the shipping, I will send the eggs. But I won't be able to send them for 3 weeks or so. I want to make sure they are fertile and it isn't so cold out! I had about 95% fertility in December and I get about 8-10 eggs/day.

3. tamieshobbyfarm

tamieshobbyfarm Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2007
    Iowa
    I would like to try shipping some eggs also. The only stipulation that I have is that you let me know if any of the eggs hatch when you get them. I have Jersey Giants, Rosecomb brown leghorns and a variety of bantam cochins.

You would have to pay the shipping.

Thank you,

Tamie

4. EmptyNest

EmptyNest Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2008
    SW Iowa
    If you don't mind me asking, where are you located at in Iowa? I'm in sw Iowa.

5. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    I would love the eggs! I will be getting my incubator probably in about a week. I will repost when I get it so that we can send then. [​IMG]
    Lori

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by