Freeze dried chicken feed???

Pics
Your chickens were eating plastic and twine? Sounds about right when you only feed commercial feed, they need something else. They need real food. Why is this a disagreement? Real food vs chemical laced preservatives?

Just because they want to eat bagged pellets doesn't mean it's food or even safe for them. It's actually dead food, preserved, and just enough to keep them alive for few years before they succumb to chronic disease from the industrial byproducts that is the feed and then you have to buy more chickens from the only hatcheries that are allowed to ship across state lines (NPIP).

I don't know why anyone would have such a closed mind about this topic if they wanted to feed their chickens healthy food. It's like people are fighting against feeding their chickens real food and demanding that bagged feed is the only way to feed their chickens. How weird is that?
My birds for the most part, are NOT confined 24/7/365. Many of mine actually are never confined. They still eat pellets because if I made them forage, they would starve in this part of the state. There's not enough of anything for them to solely live on. And to answer your other question earlier about why have birds if we can't dedicate all of our time and land to growing every single seed that you deem suitable for them to eat, its because we still give them good lives and in return, they give us good eggs, good meat and just general beauty. Go care for your birds the way you want, and we'll do the same for how we want to and can

My birds for the most part, are NOT confined 24/7/365. Many of mine actually are never confined. They still eat pellets because if I made them forage, they would starve in this part of the state. There's not enough of anything for them to solely live on. And to answer your other question earlier about why have birds if we can't dedicate all of our time and land to growing every single seed that you deem suitable for them to eat, its because we still give them good lives and in return, they give us good eggs, good meat and just general beauty. Go care for your birds the way you want, and we'll do the same for how we want to and can
Ok thanks. I'm sure you're doing a good job.

That's an awful thing to wish on someone that only wants people to feed their chickens healthy food. You wish I would drown? That means I would be dead. You really wish that just because of this conversation?
By the way, "drowning in tears" is a cliche. There is even a song by that name by the late Gary Moore.

I'm guessing you aren't from the U.S.?

You can put your geographical location in your profile:

Click your username in the bar above. Scroll down to "Account Details," then scroll down to "Location." You can type it in, then click "Save."

By the way, "drowning in tears" is a cliche. There is even a song by that name by the late Gary Moore.

I'm guessing you aren't from the U.S.?

You can put your geographical location in your profile:

Click your username in the bar above. Scroll down to "Account Details," then scroll down to "Location." You can type it in, then click "Save."
I can't understand what Gary Moore is saying. I have good headphones. I started to feel nausea while trying listen to that song.

Why do you want my location? Do you work with huntmaster?

I don't think I will put that information in my account.

I can't understand what Gary Moore is saying. I have good headphones. I started to feel nausea while trying listen to that song.

Why do you want my location? Do you work with huntmaster?

I don't think I will put that information in my account.
I don't want it; it was a suggestion was all.
But because you didn't have it and don't understand some things, I presumed you either didn't live in the U.S. or you're a very young person.

Where location comes in handy mostly is when people have questions about coops or their chickens so we can make recommendations where weather or part of the country may be a factor. It just makes it easier not to have to ask every time where they are at.

Strange question to ask but no, I don't work with Huntmaster.

Back
Top Bottom