French frogs

Warning, language.

0.jpg

Okay yous guys asked for a doozie og a multiquote!!!! Get ready! !!
So cute!!!!
Good morning frogs!!! Happy Monday after Christmas. Looks like a active few days on the frog. Congratulations Ross!! I'm sorry for some of you folks and bad holiday feelings It looks like a lot happened over this holiday weekend. Y'all were busy.
Why I am being congratulated??? :confused:
First one out!
:yiipchick
I'd like to see a recap of Ross's Koozie! LMAO.
HA!!! :lau
Strong and holds heat well, once warmed :D
Oooooo!!!!! :gig. :lau. Nice!!!
maybe Ross can explain it better......lol
BYC pm if you want the actual recap!! ;)
Oh hell no she gets started and I never will get away . that woman carries a big @ss knife an't messing with her scares me to much .
;) I do.. my machete gets the job done!
You seen a good picture of Ross that pour man don't stand a chance .and she pole dances too.
Okay...so this made me laugh so hard!!!! There is a big difference in what I do with a pole and what the girls do at your bar!!! ;) and...thank you for the compliment!!! ;)
Get him!!! Hahahhahahah!!!! :lau
Before kids, After kids?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I am dying here this was the best post yet!!!!!!! :lau :lau :lau. :lau
Crissy is rubbing off on you :lau
;) I must be!!! Hahahahahahah!!!

Well, there's always manscaping... :lau

If a man were to decide to mans ape his chest, maybe for something like his wedding and decided to use nair, it is recommended not to try to "touch it up" with nair again a couple days later. This might result in a bleeding chest...or that's what a "friend" told me once...

Thanks guys!

Happy birthday! I hope it's a great one!

Back
Top Bottom