French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

Redskins played their best game since the Theisman/Gibbs era! No wonder the world's so screwed up!
    Green Bay?...well, not so much......

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Peyton Manning got his record, now he needs to retire.

3. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    I hate to agree with you. if there was ever a good guy, I'd hate to see retire, it Peyton.

great career, and I sure hope the Colts are sorry. Not that I was ever a Colts fan, but rather a fan of Peyton.

I'm glad he did well with the Broncos, but yes, time for him to retire from playing. He will be a great coach tho, at least from his knowledge and recognition of the game.

4. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Whatever - I like to run homebred dogs so whatever the gender or size I will campaign a good one.

5. kwhites634

I'm with ya...watched many a game when I didn't even have a dog in the fight, simply 'cause he was at the helm. I'd hate to see go out like Favre did

6. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    ugh, no lie........he quickly went from my favorite, to least liked. Never disliked him, since he was such a gamer, but got tired of the emotional retirement farewell speeches......

7. Cockatrice6420

Cockatrice6420 Chillin' With My Peeps

I hooked up my birds with their first batch of fermented feed, no one's drunk and they're gobbling it up!

8. kwhites634

I've maintained from the beginning that Aaron Rodgers will break every record Favre ever set, even if the last 3 weeks don't show it. He's really missing Jordy Nelson.

9. Cockatrice6420

Cockatrice6420 Chillin' With My Peeps

On our end, I'm very very very glad to not have Hasselbeck anymore... but Wilson isn't exactly worth his weight, better than Hasselbeck, but boy howdy would I like to bend him over my knee.

10. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

I bet... :lau

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by