French frogs

Well he's the one that mentioned it first. I'd rather have an iPad, but I'm not complaining. He bought me this laptop when my old one broke. I think he feels bad because they have helped my sister out financially over the years and we haven't needed it. Therefore I get a big random present once in a while so he doesn't feel like he's playing favorites. No matter how often I tell him that I don't need anything!

I don't own a fancy schmancy smart phone like some people I know
gig.gif
whites,

we know

we know,

now see here son, your plenty old enough (minus two years) to know, if you want to keep up with us other "old folks" you gotta play the game and upgrade at least ONCE in ten/15 years!!!!!
barnie.gif

Well, I do have 2 laptops; this is the newer one, & IT's  yrs old, so you must be thinking of someone else entirely...so there! 

If it's newer than '06, it's still fancy shmancy... mine finally croaked and can't afford another til we're done building coops and pens... so, probably never... :lau

Well he's the one that mentioned it first.  I'd rather have an iPad, but I'm not complaining.  He bought me this laptop when my old one broke.  I think he feels bad because they have helped my sister out financially over the years and we haven't needed it.  Therefore I get a big random present once in a while so he doesn't feel like he's playing favorites.  No matter how often I tell him that I don't need anything!

Take the presents... guilt ridden parents or in laws are harder to deal with... :D ;)

:frow Hello Friday, you know thats tomorrow right? :rolleyes: I sleep with barn doors, open windows and 4 dogs, did I mention that? how did we go from windows to barn doors? thanks ross :/ why is she always avoiding this thread of late? @rossfam06 you need to hang out at the sushi bar more.
Bigger opening? All the cows are in the barn.

Back
Top Bottom