Good Morning Everyone!!!
frow.gif

Morning Mr. B! @Akrnaf2

A Gift for you

"Happy Cells" from me to you!
wink.png

microscope-grass-biology-653900.jpeg

Holy cow this thread moves fast!!

Just had to express my love for this pic!!

Here, Sally, and e1, have a happy brain eating amoeba!

I have seen that you had, a good dissection about, Monsanto and My Neighbors,( I must say it is a wired connection!) about terrorist in my neighborhood all over the world
I say F... them!! We don't afraid from them, we will fight them and kill them! Without hesitation, and without any patience! They want to kill everyone that is different from them! Look what they have done in Paris, if you hear what they want in Europe and basically all over the world, is an Islamic state! No less!!
So you out there must understand that if you wont wake up you will find yourself in a dyer situation! It is time for governments to wake up! For us here there is nothing new with the situation! We live like that for 120 years! I was in the army,my wife was in the army, my 17 year old son will ,God willingly, go next year too! and so all its friends, my grand son will go, and so on! We don't afraid from them, we live, we produce, we grow and we prosper!
And until they wont really understand that they can do too, we will continue to fight them and send them to oblivion! And as Putin the president of Russia said yesterday, that it is t God decision if the terrorist enter to haven or not but he, Putin, will continue to send them to the all mighty!
So do we!
( i realy hope that this post will not be erased)
Excellent post.

Quote:
You really have people like that, haven't you?

We do. You don't? I'm moving to the Holy Land!

There are a lot of level of restriction in our fate, I am not consider to be the most restricted, but I do practice much more then the usual.
In a nut shell
We eat only
Beef,sheep,goats, gazelles,dears and only after they have been cosher slaughtered
Fowl : chickens,pigeons,gees, duck,quail,turkey,-after cosher slaughtered
Fish- only with fins and scales!
No outer sea food! Prawns aren't fish! Also squids and octopus!
All the vege, and fruits and herbs!
Milk and eggs only from cosher animals And fowls.
And we don't mix dairy and meat.
We have a full, tasty, and wonderful kitchen, ask my family! I am the sheaf at home!
And if you see me 1.86 meters,110kg of muscles, you will see that I don't miss nothing!
No shrimp? I'm out :gig
That video was... efficient

I've read if you electrify the blood doesnt drain properly.
if we we not on this thread I would explain this lil dan

Holy cow this thread moves fast!!

Just had to express my love for this pic!!

Here, Sally, and e1, have a happy brain eating amoeba!

I am so glad someone enjoyed it! I had a heck of a time trying to find

Please no more propagation!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom