French frogs

Good morning to you all! E.Y.S!!
ahhh Good morning Mr. B Just in time to tuck me in!

I am heading to bed!! I am in dire need of some rest and sweet dreams!

That looks delish! I will have only coffee when I wake!

Enjoy your day, I am sorry I have no gift but a good morning hug for you today
hugs.gif

with that I stumble off to bed

Good morning to you all! E.Y.S!!
ahhh Good morning Mr. B Just in time to tuck me in! I am heading to bed!! I am in dire need of some rest and sweet dreams! That looks delish! I will have only coffee when I wake! Enjoy your day, I am sorry I have no gift but a good morning hug for you today :hugs with that I stumble off to bed
If Sally's having the coffee when she gets up, I'll take some of everything else!
No problem I am sending something special just for you! A good meal with the view of the Sea of the Galilee!

Last edited:
Did you ever see NASCAR Canadian Tire series?  One of the classes runs stock type cars on road courses (same ones used by Formula racers).  I did pit crew for a team summer of 2010.  Opened my eyes to how much work goes into that sport, and that drivers really are incredible athletes.

I have seen some of those races and yes they have to be athletes this day and age as the competition level is sky high

Good night and sweet dreams !
Mornin Mr. B
hugs.gif

Breakfast complete, kids have full bellies, socks on feet, plopped in front of TV ignoring it with ipods in hands.
hmm.png

No Dreams that I can remember unfortunately! HATE when that happens!

Coffee time for ME!

I partook in a few too many adult beverages last night and nodded off on you all....went to bed as soon as race ended.
I did that this weekend and I rarely drink! I am goofy enough without

No problem I am sending something special just for you!
A good meal with the view of the Sea of the Galilee!

ahhhhhh I am in need to walk and find some basalt rocks for a sons collection!

Back
Top Bottom