French frogs

Good morning everyone...and you, too, Bert.  lol

Good luck at the doctor, Oz!

Black Sabbath :clap

The 4 ducklings I ordered will be here next week, hopefully just one week from today.  :ya        I've been looking for names that begin with "W" for the 2 Welshie girls.  One is going to be Willow.  Just this morning, catching up on this thread, it occurred to me that Walnut or Woz should work for the other one.

Thanks! It went well. Got to wash my stump for the first time. Now I have to practice wiggling the little stump. :)

:frow    What's the countdown to Spring break at now?

Starts Good Friday! :yesss:

On CD.....I have them all on cassette and some on vinyl....I used to have a pretty sizable 8 track collection too

Wish I still had some of mine

Good morning!  How are your baby birds?

They're doing great! They are in the process of time warping into little adults! They give a whole new meaning to growing like weeds!

Hi Walnut!  Loved that pile of poults photo!!

Well I made it five minutes in the MRI tube before I paniced.....never used to have problems....then the doctor forgot to order my premeds....

Sorry Phil, that really sucks. Did you have to reschedule? Nothing like a good fishing trip to lift your spirits ASAP!
1f60a.png

Thanks! It went well. Got to wash my stump for the first time. Now I have to practice wiggling the little stump.
smile.png

Starts Good Friday!
yesss.gif

Wish I still had some of mine
one thing that also helped me, with the re-alignment of the nerve endings.......once the stitches were removed, was rubbing the end of the nub, on my blue jeans........it took about a month, but finally worked......the phantom itches would drive your insane...er

Back
Top Bottom