French frogs

Good afternoon to all of you there! E.Y.S!

Haha, I edited... what's wrong honey?
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I am depressed because I know exactly how my day is going to play out. I was up all night with a dog digging and digging wanting in and outside no pups, I have a ton of kids early dismissal and I told parents I would watch them, she will wait until all these children which I might add are boys are inside my home to begin her whelp. which should be a quiet non stressful peaceful place, which believe it or not is what I like. I hate noise and people... I like quiet!!! Now I love kids, but I love kids best when I can have them outside. but I cant have them out side now can I when I have to be inside can I can I can I? see where I am going with this? see how women just have to think ahead and already create issues that are not there yet? but they will be there because we always KNOW these things?

Went to drs yesterday they called me back around 5p to tell me come back this am so they can poke and prod some places they missed and make sure i don't eat since midnight they obviously don't know how hard it is on a big feller like me.to skip a meal or even delay itROFL
Especially with Ben posting stuff like thatlol

Last edited:
Went to drs yesterday they called me back around 5p to tell me come back this am so they can poke and prod some places they missed and make sure i don't eat since midnight they obviously don't know how hard it is on a big feller like me.to skip a meal or even delay itROFL

What is your favorite meal? I'll send you one!

Back
Top Bottom