French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I did the same thing. The things I eliminated were family, and it worked very well :thumbsup
    Gotta love these reflective holidays
    :gig :hit :barnie

1 person likes this.
  2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

yeeezusssss ma puce! I don't understand how you get so emotionally involved in offering such narcissist guidance to such a manic depressant in such a fake wold [​IMG]

Take NOTE: I dont have grand kids, I am not a fan of holidays w/ many people I like it intimate, you have very good points, notes taken.

and since your bartender, you should by now that I only drink JD&C and no other fancy crap unless I have no choice or to be polite.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    sorry in the middle of things or I would have typed you a letter [​IMG]

4. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Touché :gig

5. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Ain't nothing fancy about a vodka milkshake....it's actually kinda white trashy.....and I'm kinda red necky but I still want on of those cement pond thingys

1 person likes this.
  6. Cockatrice6420

Cockatrice6420 Chillin' With My Peeps

My holidays are always fly by the seat of our pants style the last few years. Between finances, in laws, vehicle problems, and illness we have just taken it all in stride. I know that some members of the family get pi$$y about it but they're slowly learning that it ain't doing them any good. I've had to be the bad guy doing the preventative worrying and have had to show people what flock u is all about. I hate going momma bear on folks, but they gotta see that I'm right! (I guess I'm a little daffodil like myself)

7. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Me and my wife are just going down to the American Legion for Thanksgiving as
    Kids live too far away to drive for dinner....and the one that still lives close has to work...So a bunch of us are doing a dinner there this year.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  8. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

Personally, I'd prefer one of those big tables with all the pot passers

9. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD

I wish I could. Unfortunately, I have been cursed with a conscience.

I also had a great grandmother known for being a big witch with a b. I'd really rather not be remembered that way. Lol

10. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment

Thanks for writing that so nicely, I'm the same way.

I also know my limits and have no problem saying "no" when needed, especially when you need to schedule extra space for those unforeseen circumstances.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by