French frogs

It's gone too... the curse spreads...
I've already PM'd Sumi...Lord knows when she'll read it.

I'd have thought if any thread got zapped it would be this one. I was thread hopping between this thread & Sally's, like I usually do when it gets slow...didn't see anything to be concerned about over there.

Weird that both of them would be taken down & this one left up

Last edited:
She Said/He Said has gotten accidentally swept up in the clean ups after mass SPAM attacks, twice... but I didn't see any SPAMing through the night... been up monitoring hatching Calls...

I didn't, but several others did... any one of the mods will work...

Hmmm... was Sally's thread in the Incubating forum? Maybe they felt they were becoming more Social threads than Teaching/Learning threads... :idunno

I didn't, but several others did... any one of the mods will work...

Hmmm... was Sally's thread in the Incubating forum? Maybe they felt they were becoming more Social threads than Teaching/Learning threads...
idunno.gif
I believe it was, yeah.

I wouldn't think it'd get knocked down for that; not with all the problem hatches/incubations problems on there lately.

I usually just go back through the history and bring up the last time I was on a particular thread; quicker & easier that way.

How are your baby duckies coming? Any problems w/the hatch?

Last edited:
I believe it was, yeah

I usually just go back through the history and bring up the last time I was on a particular thread; quicker & easier that way.

How are your baby duckies coming? Any problems w/the hatch?

I'm on App so I just click my subscriptions, it only tells me where a thread is if I go into the name link so I forget which areas they are in...

Duckies are doing fine, just making sure they take their sweet time like they're supposed to...

I'm on App so I just click my subscriptions, it only tells me where a thread is if I go into the name link so I forget which areas they are in...

Duckies are doing fine, just making sure they take their sweet time like they're supposed to...
I guess we'll all have to revert to "normal" lives 'til they get it fixed...not sure I can handle it
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom