French frogs

wonder that looks like at a wet tshirt contest
droolin.gif

the beer
hu.gif
looks like store bought to me . I've been disappointed by flat beer before . you think man this is going to be the best one I've ever had then you take it out of the bottle and it goes flat
hit.gif

that right I gots me a titty bar and knows how to use um.
lau.gif

Yep I did it and some more besides I'm a real badun alright .
and this thread is still going strong......lol

You're just a sadist...
You joined the club...
big_smile.png
wink.png

I wasn't even posting on either thread anywhere close to that time! Firedragon was last to post on Sally's and K was last on the other...
tongue2.gif

Sitting and waiting for yolk to absorb... been quiet about 'em cuz I didn't want to jinx 'em...
big_smile.png
Which one?

MuppetsAnimalToyotaCommercial.gif

I don't want to think about where he hangs his hat

No, he takes after his mama
90831-Kramer-pimp-walk-gif-Seinfeld-Xi94.gif
gig.gif

Dan, what kind of plant is in the first two pics?
Do you bring the key lime in over winter? I have a HUGE ceramic planter I brought In for winter. It's already got fresh soil in it, I just need to pick a tree. I was thinking of a ficus tree, I'm not sure yet, though.
How's the hatch going? I need details!!
It's really good.
Leaf cuttings off a hen and chicks plant my grandma gave me, then theres a pea flower, aloes, a 43cm amaryllis bulb I dug up a squash plant and a pepper

Last edited:
Sally's thread isn't even in my list of activities. It's like the thread got deleted. I'm going into PTS...
sickbyc.gif

I was looking for it too..went to her last post..she may not be feeling up to doing that thread, along with so many others. Hope she's feeling better today and come on at least one of her threads.

Back
Top Bottom