French frogs

Speshilly
smack.gif

smack.gif

How's that, Ravyn?

I just love the way they look. The blue eggs make for a nice basket, but the birds are gorgeous. I always liked the muffs on my EEs, but the muffs on these pure AMs are amazing. I'm getting 6-7 eggs/day from 8 hens, and the roosters look like they would make a good meal if you were so inclined.
I would keep them even if I weren't selling, but they are selling like hotcakes. Even roosters will sell
good egg layers........hmmm........I may have to build another pen.......

Hahahahaha scflock. You said it right on the mark. And thank you. The asylum. Love it. I am cuckoo over cute bewrds. Speshilly if they gots webbed feets.

smack.gif

smack.gif

How's that, Ravyn?
well she got accepted and then some.....but you know it isn't nearly as annoying when a hen talks that way.......lol

I'm excited for this hatch for you!! Great fix on the bator too!! haha... tell them to talk to my LO's please... :D When are your SLW's coming in?
Thanks!!! I am so proud we were able to do it!!! Thanks!!!
mystery chick no.1 [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] the SLW's bunching up. dang things wouldn't hold still for their pics I'm wondering if the one on the left may be mystery number 2?
Mystery chick is a polish and it looks like by the color to be a gold or gold laced!!!!

I went out and snapped some quick pics just for you, @Julie Bird

And looks like I picked the right time too! :D she was sitting in the middle of the different age groups again...

And watching a turkey vulture fly over...

Close ups...

Back
Top Bottom