French frogs

Is it okay for a 50+ year old man to air guitar in his living room all alone?

As long as he doesn't post about it... :gig :frow

No....I gotLOLA ;)

:gig

I dont have a pinterest account, and can't open alot of pics because of it, so I don't even click those links anymore. :/
Again? :hugs

Me neither! ;)

Still...woke up with it in the middle of the night.  Thankfully, it's the first one I've had in a while.  The stress at my old job was definitely a big cause of the many migraines I used to get.  

Ugh... so sorry... :hugs

I teel your pain... been fighting one of those wanna be headaches for 2 days... just trying to keep it from going full blown nuclear... :/

Still...woke up with it in the middle of the night.  Thankfully, it's the first one I've had in a while.  The stress at my old job was definitely a big cause of the many migraines I used to get.  
Have I asked you this before? Do you take Relpax? That's the only thing that's ever worked for me. This time of year is awful, allergies trigger migraines. I'll get 1-2/week from now until June. Just talking about it will make one start...

Well, he's kind of a Richard sometimes, too, but just as funny

Just like I really can be a b...... anyways...

In all seriousness, I know for a fact he'd like to meet you... and I have no doubt you would be buddies...

I also don't think there is a person on this thread that wouldn't like K after meeting him... he's very much true to his posts...

Back
Top Bottom