French frogs

Richmond BABY!!!!
I hope my friend Turk can catch some of it....I know she's got stuff going on though....

:frow it Is on. Idk how much attention I'll b able to pay, but it is on. Hubby ran off fish in first thing this AM so its jus me, an the critters, I turned the tV on for company :/

Things have been really rough this week. First, Tuesday one of our dogs tried to eat one of all time favorite hens... A blue banty Cochin who would literally fly to me out the door o her coop Every single day... She was long gone before I caught him. Couldve Freakn killed him :mad:

Then I got sick, my med condition tearing me down this week.

Then one of my grandfather's passed away. Most of u know that I cared for my grandma? He's the Paw Paw her and I lived with, we had a very rocky relationship, as he had w most people, and I hadn't seen him in six months, but I'll never forget that time we spent tugther. He called me his 'nurse-maid' while I ran around and handled his household, and treated his skin cancer sores. Strokes finally took him at 94, one two months ago, one 2 weeks ago, then one on Thursday. I never Freakn knew. His sons each have my number, I used to text one of them Every time the man hit his head! Which was often, he wasn't careful at All! They couldn't tell me he had a dam stroke...

A rough week. Murphy's law perhaps...

Last edited:
Oh NO! I am sorry about that. I am in line for Braces real soon.
I almost broke one a while back. I figure braces are cheaper than crowns and root canals.
(I really am regressing- If the acne comes back I am punching something.) -Teenage rage! oh no!

So very sorry, Turk!! :hugs :hugs

:hugs thank you, Ive startd feeln guilty I hadn't updated u on those eggs at all! Set them round 5 yest evening after I traced ac's. They look like a 4 yr old drew flowers on em :/ good news is most of the wobbly are now stuck, most of the detached are now wobblers.

Oh NO! I am sorry about that. I am in line for Braces real soon.
I almost broke one a while back. I figure braces are cheaper than crowns and root canals.
(I really am regressing- If the acne comes back I am punching something.) -Teenage rage! oh no!

:) I keep thinkin, do I really ask much? Stay alive, eggs, stay alive, cages, stay alive, 60$ book...

Also this is progress... A year ago I was so far stress crazed that I would even speak thru my teeth, had them clenched All the time, messed em up Bad

Last edited:
Staying alive should top the list, but books... close second.
smile.png

Well, hope you feel better today. Teehee, nope never heard of Goody powder either. Babies are good. Growing too fast despite me begging them to slow down. They're in that stage where they're about half fluff & half feathers so they look pretty rough.
I know!!!!! My ducklings look like ducks now....only one has been quacking so I sure hope the other 3 start soon.....I am going to be sad if I only get one girl. :(
And I broke a tooth while I laid down las night. I may or may not be grinding my teeth a lot lately :confused:
Poor thing. I am so sorry. I feel the same.way though.....grinding my teeth at night esp.

:hugs thank you, Ive startd feeln guilty I hadn't updated u on those eggs at all! Set them round 5 yest evening after I traced ac's. They look like a 4 yr old drew flowers on em :/ good news is most of the wobbly are now stuck, most of the detached are now wobblers.
:) I keep thinkin, do I really ask much? Stay alive, eggs, stay alive, cages, stay alive, 60$ book...

Also this is progress... A year ago I was so far stress crazed that I would even speak thru my teeth, had them clenched All the time, messed em up Bad

Don't feel bad, lots on your plate... keeping my :fl for those eggs... I know you're doing your best, no worries... shipped Calls are super hard... took me many, many tries to get a stellar hatch... in my book, each hatched shipped Call is a miracle... :)

I know!!!!! My ducklings look like ducks now....only one has been quacking so I sure hope the other 3 start soon.....I am going to be sad if I only get one girl. :(
Poor thing. I am so sorry. I feel the same.way though.....grinding my teeth at night esp.

Awe :/ I hope u get more duck hens from that group, they're Ancona cross right? I've been enjoying watching my Ancona grow. I think I set mine about the time you got yours.

I'm sorry I suffer w ur teeth also, seems like a lot of people I know have struggled with these problems.

Back
Top Bottom