French frogs

Ravyn I forgot the pic u posted of your property? It's breath taking..I'm going to mail out your porcelain figurines Friday morning!
Good morninig and Shalom you too!
thank you
1f49b.png
I just would like to combine them if I can. I had always planned to combine them as they get old enough.
Combine them
1f49b.png
quote name="LittleLakePhil" url="/t/1050897/french-frogs/37470#post_16963048"]It's freaking snowing like a mother outside.... Big flakes too
Wish I was there! I absolutely love snow! Go to the Dr.!!! I'm worried about you! Really!
Love them! Especially the little blacks! Hope your doing well
1f49b.png
:hugs :hugs and more :hugs to you -- It is really amazing just how fast the years fly by. I went through this for the first time two years ago when DD graduated (gosh, can't believe it's been two years!). At least you won't have far to go to visit her!
Your so kind! Thank you
1f49b.png
Phil, your symptoms have me worried. Get a ride to the doc if it keeps up.
Like tomorrow...
I just can't understand your health system. .....:idunno
Neither can we...It's pretty bad...
No they make you hungry..... I even ate my friend Doritos out of my garden....;)
That's an understatement! I had to go on steroids a while back. I ate the world!!! Ravenous! All the time! Remember the feed the children commercial? It should have said Feed Miss Ameraucana! It was awful! Lol. Doritos!? Phil I pretty well are constantly...
:weee [COLOR=800080]GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT!!!???[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]YEP, GOT THE JOB. START MAY 18TH!! [/COLOR]:celebrate :ya :bun :yesss: :weee
Life is good
1f49b.png
Yep, and we'll only get a brief good morning Frawgs and not hear from her again til bedtime. Oh well.
Like me
1f609.png
I never mind paying for raw, local honey. Beats the cheap, over processed stuff from China by a mile. .
X2
I took these today, of and from the Battery Point lighthouse...
When the tide's out, you can walk to the lighthouse. Makes supplying it fairly simple.
Not sure you can read the signs...
View from the picnic table at the end of the paved part of the path (the rest is gravel)
Also from the picnic table.
These are going back down, opposite side of the point from the picnic table. I didn't go all the way to and around the lighthouse because I needed to get going... ETA: Actually, that last one is on the same side as the picnic table--bottom of the path, though. While I'm at it, here are today's eggs, and some chickens.
That looks like a dream..it's beautiful! I haven't been to the ocean since I was a kid. And your birds are beautiful!
I am being a terrible wife. DH is planning on going to see Trump speak in Omaha. I told him no :/ All this running to football games and concerts, I am exhausted. I actually want to go, I kind of want to hear the guy that might :( be President speak without the media's take on everything. But I WANT to stay HOME...oh I am whining...
Purebred Ameraucana Rooster Blue/green Egs http://www.nextechclassifieds.com/listings/view/1193942/ Sounds interesting....I'm liking Trump more and more...I think. Can't stand Hilary.[/quote] Looks like you found him a home I do not care anymore as long as it isn't Bernie Sanders. But to ease my mind, because it terrifies me how close he is coming to getting nominated, I have decided the girls and I are going to learn Spanish. I can pass as Hispanic, even among Hispanics. Might be useful....

Good morning WV, Oz, Deb, Phil!
Mexican? Deb let's take an early lunch! I'm buying! Mexican food and margaritas!! Love it! Hard to best combination!
It's beautiful this morning in Hays Kansas! Temp 47 going to be mid 70s! Hitting a few garage sales too. Needing chairs for Michaela's graduation party!! Phil sorry about the incubator...hope your feeling good this morning

droolin.gif
Fantastic idea!!

I'm in the wrong business . I stoped to buy strawberries on the side of the road today . the price was outrageous . The guy also had honey . He wanted $12 a pint
th.gif
hu.gif
I can buy whiskey cheaper than that . Thinking I might get me some Bees . Worst can happen is I get stung a lot.
Gasp!. and here I am giving it away.
My son wants to make mead. I don't THINK so!

yes, get bees. it is fun. it is entertaining, it helps the gardens if the bees are not too close.
I love our bees.
Do not start with a top bar though. wait until you get the husbandry down, then you can experiment.

Back
Top Bottom