Frenchie Chicken Show !!! Possible prize ends 1/25/10

Quote:
Beautiful birds Henry!
love.gif

You need to send em' here for a little sun chillin'
lol.png

I am sure they would love it vacation from the snow and cold. They are still laying anyway these ladies are a testemant to french chicken breeding.

Hi Henry. Fellow Marylander here. I have Marans from Crunchie.

15108_074.jpg

Marie Antoinette (meanest girl in the flock) and Patina on the right. They are about 8 months old, hatched in my incubator. It's truly been a suprise to see how big they really are. Didn't expect them to be bigger then my buff orps but they definitely are! Patina is probably more golden cuckoo due to her coloring in her hackels/neck. They lay gorgeous dark eggs for us.

15108_113.jpg

I think Patina is beautifull. Named by my son.

This was my Houdan cockerel (5 months?) that I had to re-home due to not being able to keep roosters. Gorgeous bird.
15108_firstdayjapanchick_034.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
YAY I am glad to see other people have french chickens. I should have taken a picture today my backyard is super french looking
lol.png
To basset hounds surverying a lovely and quickly growing flock of Faverolles what I site.

Wow - beautiful. I want to order some Salmon Favs. I had mille fluers but not as nice as those. I wish I could have roosters. I'm in chicken only town limit!

This is my 3 year old hen.

crazey hen
Breed:Maran

19420_100_0389.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom