FRESNO, CA - need to rehome 4 hens - 1 Golden Laced Wyandotte, 1 Barred Rock, 2 Easter Eggers

pipsqueaks

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 10, 2015
Hi everyone, I need to rehome my hens due to reasons out of my control. I am very upset about this as they have been much loved as family. I would like them to go to a home that will let them live out their natural lifespan, and not butcher them.

I prefer to have them all go together as they've lived with each other their whole lives, but if necessary, I can split them into 2 groups to go to separate homes - 2 Easter eggers (group 1) and Barred Rock/Gold Laced Wyandotte (group 2).

The barred rock and wyandotte are 3 years old and still producing eggs this summer. The 2 easter eggers are older and have basically retired from laying.

Hi everyone, I need to rehome my hens due to reasons out of my control. I am very upset about this as they have been much loved as family. I would like them to go to a home that will let them live out their natural lifespan, and not butcher them.

I prefer to have them all go together as they've lived with each other their whole lives, but if necessary, I can split them into 2 groups to go to separate homes - 2 Easter eggers (group 1) and Barred Rock/Gold Laced Wyandotte (group 2).

The barred rock and wyandotte are 3 years old and still producing eggs this summer. The 2 easter eggers are older and have basically retired from laying.
Awww. It's so hard to let go of chickens which you love... hope you find them a good home though!

Back
Top Bottom