~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Stone looked at them. " I will go with Mist. You all will stay here, and Jay will be in charge." Jay looked proud.

Night nodded. " Good. Now come with me to camp."
Cole sighed and followed Night. He didn't want to, but he wasn't in the mood to argue right now.
(Srry I haven't been on much this weekend, internet at my house didn't want to work)

Last edited:
[quote name="Frindizzle" url="/t/917457/friends-and-enemies-a-wolf-rp-accepting/1730#post_14060416"][quote name="Chicky Crazy" url="/t/917457/friends-and-enemies-a-wolf-rp-accepting/1730#post_14059977"]

[quote name="Frindizzle" url="/t/917457/friends-and-enemies-a-wolf-rp-accepting/1390#post_14047141"]

Night shrugged.

Griz looked off into space, unsure of himself for some reason.

Night looked at him. " Go hunt."

( Gtg my self :D )

Rock shook his head. " You would never believe me"

Midnight said,"Try me."

Rock snorted and kept walking.

Blizzard awaited orders from the alpha

Night came over and snapped " Go hunt." ( Sky Pack, right?)

Whisper smiled nudging her leg. "I bet you can kick his butt." she whispered.

Black smiled. " I belong in Blood Pack, we both do. Come on. And if you tell Fang anything I will kill you." 

Black looked at her. " You know your mom?"

" Star is our loyal leader." Shadow licked her.

Fang came over." Oh oh oh."

Silver shook her head. " Not yet." 

Midnight pinned her ears back when she saw Fang and said with a low growl,"What do you want?"

Fang smirked. " Oh, wondering when those pups will finally come. So maybe I can kill one." He licked his lips.

Stone crossed the Fire Pack border. " Silver!" He called. He had a crush on her, with her pretty silver coat.

" how bout know?"

Star walked into camp. She went to her. " What?'

"Would it be ok if we talked privately for a moment?" She peeked around star to see shadow.

Star nodded, glancing at the place Rain was buried. " Yeah."[/quote]
"The blood pack hurt me because I overheard them talking. I don't know what their planning but I think the other packs are in danger."[/quote]
Star nodded. " You're right. We are."
[/quote]
"What should we do?"

Quote: Rock shoved Shard. " Shard, buddy, you're the best!"

Quote: Ice sighed and went into his den.

Gust looked at sikari and whispered in her ear: we'll be ok, I don't think he'll kill us just yet.
Fang come back. " I think Gust and Sikari should worry." He snarled and bit Sikari's nose. " Shut up and no food today."

Quote: Night walked to camp.

Sikari whimpered. She didn't know with her dad the what he was.

Quote: Night looked at him. " Go hunt."
Quote: Rock snorted and kept walking.
Blizzard awaited orders from the alpha
Night came over and snapped " Go hunt." ( Sky Pack, right?)
Quote: Black smiled. " I belong in Blood Pack, we both do. Come on. And if you tell Fang anything I will kill you."
Quote: Fang smirked. " Oh, wondering when those pups will finally come. So maybe I can kill one." He licked his lips.

Stone crossed the Fire Pack border. " Silver!" He called. He had a crush on her, with her pretty silver coat.
" how bout know?"
Star walked into camp. She went to her. " What?'
"Would it be ok if we talked privately for a moment?" She peeked around star to see shadow.
Star nodded, glancing at the place Rain was buried. " Yeah." "The blood pack hurt me because I overheard them talking. I don't know what their planning but I think the other packs are in danger." Star nodded. " You're right. We are." "What should we do?"
Star shrugged. " I have plans. I don't want to share them with anyone else."

Rock shoved Shard. " Shard, buddy, you're the best!"

Ice sighed and went into his den.

Fang come back. " I think Gust and Sikari should worry." He snarled and bit Sikari's nose. " Shut up and no food today."

Night walked to camp.

Star shrugged. " I have plans. I don't want to share them with anyone else."

Midnight headed off contemplating and weighing the pros and cons. She came to loner territory and then slipped into it heading towards Blood Pack. She needed to know how things were in that pack.

Shard smiled and and joked,"I know."

Back
Top Bottom