~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Quote: " No, you can vote." Star spoke up.

Tori had an idea. How about we wait one night for planning and then attack? I think waiting is stupid so if you want to get us all killed, good luck on being remembered as a hero. So if you don't want to die and are not a savage and you are capable of thinking, I think you will agree with me.
Night glared at her. " If Fang makes the first move…" He sighed. " Some will never understand."

Tori looked at him and said, do you think we can outlast him? I think offense is the best defense. Although we might stand a chance if we try and outlast them, The territorys will be bathed in blood. We surprise them and less wolves will die. If we let him make the first move we might have an idea on how they fight. I still think casualties can be avoided by surprising them. This is my final descision.

Tori looked at him and said, do you think we can outlast him? I think offense is the best defense. Although we might stand a chance if we try and outlast them, The territorys will be bathed in blood. We surprise them and less wolves will die. If we let him make the first move we might have an idea on how they fight. I still think casualties can be avoided by surprising them. This is my final descision.
Night sighed. " We heard you, Tori."

Tori had an idea. "How about we wait one night for planning and then attack? I think waiting is stupid so if you want to get us all killed, good luck on being remembered as a hero. So if you don't want to die and are not a savage and you are capable of thinking, I think you will agree with me."
Griz spoke up. "how is waiting stupid? Where I'm form, those who move first...die first."

Back
Top Bottom