~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Bane
Loner
Male
He, his brother and there sister were born. There mother is Morgan. There father is North. He force bred her. She was killed by a bear.
Bullu to other, strong and protective.

Magnus
Loner
Male
Shy and nervous. Flighty and a scary cat.

Echo
Loner
F
Courage out going, sweet

Pics later

Adder was out hunting, he had already caught two rabbits, a grouse, and a woodchuck, he was now sneaking up on a flock of pheasants

Maxwell was taking a drink in the lake, always alert for danger. He looked around for Ever

"I don.." She gasped for air. " know... Get star!"
~
"Attack now. I've got a plan... Star what has he done, fang I mean? I will not take attack him and lose my wolves to him unless my pack is in danger of him." Ashes looked all around him.

Quote: Ice nodded and started forward.
~

Rock watched Griz.

Bane
Loner
Male
He, his brother and there sister were born. There mother is Morgan. There father is North. He force bred her. She was killed by a bear.
Bullu to other, strong and protective.

Magnus
Loner
Male
Shy and nervous. Flighty and a scary cat.

Echo
Loner
F
Courage out going, sweet

Pics later
( You are missing lots of info.)

Adder was out hunting, he had already caught two rabbits, a grouse, and a woodchuck, he was now sneaking up on a flock of pheasants

Maxwell was taking a drink in the lake, always alert for danger. He looked around for Ever

"I don.." She gasped for air. " know... Get star!"
~
"Attack now. I've got a plan... Star what has he done, fang I mean? I will not take attack him and lose my wolves to him unless my pack is in danger of him." Ashes looked all around him.
Shadow sighed. " I can help."
~
Night sighed. " You are outvoted. We will wait."

Ever ran toward max. She held her tail high in satisfaction. In her jaws she had two peasants. "look maxwell!)

Quote: Fang rolled his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom