~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Adder came back from hunting with two rabbits, a grouse, one pheasant, and a woodchuck all somehow managing to fit in his mouth, he droppped them in camp and took a rabbit for himself and walked into the den. Fang was in there with Faith now.

"nope, not a sound" ever said. She dropped one in front of him and began to eat hers.

(yeah I'm going to come back. I'm really busy right now)

(Aww' byez Frin ;.; )

Faith growled in return just as Adder walked in. She sunk further back into the den wall, now knowing she was out numbered
Fang growled.

Quote:

Quote: ( :D)

Quote: ( Um, good question.)

Ice looked at her. " You OK?"

(Just so you know Heart is giving birth very, very early and is struggling...)
Heart heaved gasping for air gaining little.
~
"If we surprise them with an attack they won't be prepared and at theist their warriors will be tired and worn out when they attack us."
( Ah.)

Shadow stroked her. " It is OK."
~
Night rolled his eyes.

(which wolf is that? Tori agrees with them. God knows whats in night's brain. how can waiting keep them safe?)
( What? Ashes.)

Quote: Night nodded. " This meeting is over."

should we try and sabatoge them? Now i understand waiting. You make it sound like we will be waiting for year! You have convinced me. I support waiting now. Tori said after thinking.
Night nodded. "Good."

I will wait to but not to long. Ashes agreeded
Night growled. " You wont start without us."

Fang growled.

( :D)

( Um, good question.)

Ice looked at her. " You OK?"

( Ah.)

Shadow stroked her. " It is OK."
~
Night rolled his eyes.

( What? Ashes.)

Night nodded. " This meeting is over."

Zela nodded. "just swore. I wonder what the wolves where meeting about."
~~~~
Griz walked over to Night. "How'd I do?"

Last edited:
Tori was tracking a pheasant. she padded after it silently until she cornered it. She jumped on it and killed it. she went back to were she buried her earlier kill. 2 rabbits and a blackbird. she picked them up in her mouth and hurried back to camp

"Please shadow help!" She managed.
~
(Who's night?) Of course not! We can't afford one wolf less then we have! Ashes convinced him.

Quote: Fang looked at her. " Tell me"

I'm leaving. All this arguing has made me hungry. I'm going hunting. Tori said as she turned around and bounded off.

Quote: " Ah." Ice sighed.
~
Night shrugged. " Good."

Tori was tracking a pheasant. she padded after it silently until she cornered it. She jumped on it and killed it. she went back to were she buried her earlier kill. 2 rabbits and a blackbird. she picked them up in her mouth and hurried back to camp

"Please shadow help!" She managed.
~
(Who's night?) Of course not! We can't afford one wolf less then we have! Ashes convinced him.

( look below)
~
Shadow sighed. " What can I do?"
~
Night nodded.
Quote: ( Yes.)

Back
Top Bottom