~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Fire shrugged. " It is fine."

Fang licked his lips. Fresh fleshy rabbit.

Star walked into her cave then said " Shard, Rock, would you gather moss?" She asked.

Shadow sighed and lay by her. " These are some other wolves pups. I KNOW that, you can't trick me."
~
" Come back." Silver ordered.

"I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to be around me," Outcast stated. "If you want to just walk away just like everyone else who's been in my life, that's fine. I just don't want to hurt you."

Name: Bo / Skye
Pack: Sky
Mate:
Pups:
History: They were both born into blood pack. Their mother was forced to mate with Blood. So blood is there father. Ther mother was killed by him at a young age so they ran off and came to sky pack. Will they take after their father or kill him?
Personality: Bo lives to run. He is strong and has the fastest legs in the pack. He doesn't take to authority well and will put up a fight. He is large framed and likes to use that to his advantage. ////////// Skye is a born leader. She likes to take lead at anything. She hate when other wolves make her do something she isn't okay with doing. She is fast and loves the water.
Picture/Description:
Username: cowhlb
Other: They are brother and sister.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom