~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Ice smiled and walked off.

Moon nodded. " Yes."

Black nodded and stretched. " Sleep first.."

( Yes.)

Rain looked up at her.
~
Silver shrugged. " Who knows?"

(Do I? Jk, see you tomorrow then :3)

Faith sat up, ears shoved forward. "Want some help?" She asked with a sly grin

( I thought you really needed to be pinched for a moment :D LOL)

Rain nodded. " Totally."

Willow had watched Ice leave and closed her eyes, but was still awake.

Frost was listening on Rain's and Faith's conversation and said,"What ever you two have planned, count me in. I'm not staying in this muck hole."

Gem was hungry so she decided to go hunting. She went to visit her favorite hunting spot, a lively rabbit hole. A couple minutes after she got there a nice big rabbit poped out of the hole. After alittle bit she pounced on it killing it. As she dragged it away from the hole another rabbit poped out of the hole trying to escape. She chased after it eventually killing it.
She walked over to collect the other rabbit and started back to the pack. When she got there she dragged one of the rabbits over to night and Vega as a gift.

Gem was hungry so she decided to go hunting. She went to visit her favorite hunting spot, a lively rabbit hole. A couple minutes after she got there a nice big rabbit poped out of the hole. After alittle bit she pounced on it killing it. As she dragged it away from the hole another rabbit poped out of the hole trying to escape. She chased after it eventually killing it.
She walked over to collect the other rabbit and started back to the pack. When she got there she dragged one of the rabbits over to night and Vega as a gift.
Whisper spotted Gem and padded over.

Quote: Moon nodded again.

Whisper ran to the Sky pack.
Fang looked back at camp.

Quote:

Gem was hungry so she decided to go hunting. She went to visit her favorite hunting spot, a lively rabbit hole. A couple minutes after she got there a nice big rabbit poped out of the hole. After altitude bit she pounced on it killing it. As she dragged it away from the hole another rabbit poped out of the hole trying to escape. She chased after it eventually killing it. She walked over to collect the other rabbit and started back to the pack. When she got there she dragged one of the rabbits over to night and Vega as a gift.

Night was back, oozing blood, barely breathing.

Quote: Rain looked over. " Um, what?" She decided she only wanted Faith.

Quote: Rain looked up.

Quote: Star nodded. " Good idea!"

(Does anyone have any wolves is Sky? Whisper needs to join that pack and start getting to know them.)

(I have Gem in that pack.)

Quote:
Night and Moon were in camp. ( I wont be on that long today, so remember my rule :p )

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom