~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

:)p)
She caught up.
~~~~~
(Because calmness can show stubbornness)
Crow decided to go take a walk.
~~~~~
"So he's going to dump me?"

Ranger led Jay to the forest where there was a big hole where a rabbit would live "okay son now look closely you must be quite!" Jay looked at his Dad "Yes Dad" He replied.

After trapping a rabbit by himself and eating breakfast they start their way back to the den circle Jay sharing the same bad habits as his father already started having it with the girl "hello Girls, whats up? do'n anything today? want'n anything today?" She looked at him hysterically "Yes Actually I do I want you to shut your muzzle before I TIE it shut" she snapped and threw mud at his muzzle "Cathead!" she remarked before leaving

Tea and Red followed.
~~~
Zela followed.
Wing walked up to Fang.
~~
Ice stopped at the river.

:)p)
She caught up.
~~~~~
(Because calmness can show stubbornness)
Crow decided to go take a walk.
~~~~~
"So he's going to dump me?"
Black sat in camp.
~
( And stubbornness can show certain death with Fang)

Whisper smiled back. "So about the pup.."
" Pup?" Fang said coldly.

Nightmare waited a bit before sneaking out of the cave using a different trail. He made it to the boarder and crossed it, making sure Mint was close by. He hid in a small cave far from camp. He looked at Mint and smiled.

Snow followed Nightmare and caught him.
~
Mint groaned as he was taken.
Melody looked over and quickly looked away, She stood still for a moment before she started licking some more of the water then she decided to say hello "Hi" she said sheepishly.
Cedar nodded to her. " Hello, Melody!"

Akila walked smoothly threw the forest looking for Fang being a bad girl she was looking for trouble but in a way she liked him as well.

( Oh good!)

Fang was in camp.

Ranger led Jay to the forest where there was a big hole where a rabbit would live "okay son now look closely you must be quite!" Jay looked at his Dad "Yes Dad" He replied.

After trapping a rabbit by himself and eating breakfast they start their way back to the den circle Jay sharing the same bad habits as his father already started having it with the girl "hello Girls, whats up? do'n anything today? want'n anything today?" She looked at him hysterically "Yes Actually I do I want you to shut your muzzle before I TIE it shut" she snapped and threw mud at his muzzle "Cathead!" she remarked before leaving

( The name Jay is taken… i didn't accept a wolf with the name Jay.)

Back
Top Bottom