~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Quote: Wing hurried on with Akira.

N
Quote: Snow looked at Cedar. "We are Blood Pack. We are ordered to fight you guys." She said with out excitement.
~~
Jay and Cedar glanced at each other, not knowing what to say.

Quote: Ice growled angrily. "Do you know what Fang has done to me to let you stay? Do you know why I have this?" He flicked his tail towards a newly healed wound on his hindlegs. "Fang has punished me for you somewhat getting out of line. I am saving your life here! Your safe now. Fang wanted to kill me. Why, why, would I want to hurt you? I needed someone. I found you. And I would never do that. Our pups would hate me, and I love them with all my heart. If you and Tea leave me, you guys will be killed, and Red will stay with me. I will take care of her!" Ice whipped around and started to walk back to camp. "Any last words before I alert Fang, say it as I walk to camp. Red, I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to do. Come, Red. Please. Your the only family I have left that cares about me." Ice voice cracked as he walked back to camp.

Quote:
"Okay." Clover nodded. "Do you want to lead the hunt?" She asked.
~~
Fire smiled at Phoenix and gave her a lick on the shoulder.
Moonlight jumped into the darkness that she knew was Mint. She bit her around her throat.

Mint growled in pain and shock. She shoved Moonlight off. Wing growled and came behind Moonlight.

Wing hurried on with Akira.

Snow looked at Cedar. "We are Blood Pack. We are ordered to fight you guys." She said with out excitement.
~~

Ice growled angrily. "Do you know what Fang has done to me to let you stay? Do you know why I have this?" He flicked his tail towards a newly healed wound on his hindlegs. "Fang has punished me for you somewhat getting out of line. I am saving your life here! Your safe now. Fang wanted to kill me. Why, why, would I want to hurt you? I needed someone. I found you. And I would never do that. Our pups would hate me, and I love them with all my heart. If you and Tea leave me, you guys will be killed, and Red will stay with me. I will take care of her!" Ice whipped around and started to walk back to camp. "Any last words before I alert Fang, say it as I walk to camp. Red, I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to do. Come, Red. Please. Your the only family I have left that cares about me." Ice voice cracked as he walked back to camp.

~~

Mint growled in pain and shock. She shoved Moonlight off. Wing growled and came behind Moonlight.

Akira kept following.

Snow looked at Cedar. "We are Blood Pack. We are ordered to fight you guys." She said with out excitement.
~~

Ice growled angrily. "Do you know what Fang has done to me to let you stay? Do you know why I have this?" He flicked his tail towards a newly healed wound on his hindlegs. "Fang has punished me for you somewhat getting out of line. I am saving your life here! Your safe now. Fang wanted to kill me. Why, why, would I want to hurt you? I needed someone. I found you. And I would never do that. Our pups would hate me, and I love them with all my heart. If you and Tea leave me, you guys will be killed, and Red will stay with me. I will take care of her!" Ice whipped around and started to walk back to camp. "Any last words before I alert Fang, say it as I walk to camp. Red, I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to do. Come, Red. Please. Your the only family I have left that cares about me." Ice voice cracked as he walked back to camp.

~~

Naomi whimpered, but quickly covered it with a growl. She lifted her head and took a step forward.

~~

~~

Zela ran ahead of him and blocked his path. She almost tackled him, licking under his chin apologeticly. "I'm sorry, Ice. I'm so sorry. I do care about you. I really do." She whispered. She pressed close to him, ignoring Tea's surprised expression. She looked up sheepishly at Ice. "Please, I love you. I don't want to be without you."

Tea shifted awkwardly and sat down, his tail wrapped around his haunches.

Red walked over to her brother. "Dad really does love us..." She started.

Tea sent her a cold look, one she hadn't seen him use on her before. "Don't even start."

"But, if Dad..."

"Stop calling him that!" Tea growled and bolted into the woods.

Red whimpered and walked over to Ice and Zela, nuzzling Ice's shoulder.

Wing saw camp and quickened her pace.

Snow looked over at Naomi. "Ready?" She whispered quietly.
~~
Cedar and Jay went into attack crouches. Cedar's muscles rippled through his legs.

(What pack are you in, and what is the last thing your remember?)

"I'm ready when you are." She whispered back. Despite her fear, Naomi would rather risk it with these wolves then if she didn't fightand went back.

Back
Top Bottom