~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Cloud licked Jasper's ear. "Want to go find your mom and Fire? Maybe they need help." Cloud yawned and arched his back, stretching.

~~

Fire gave her a quick smile. "I don't think you can help with some of my problems, Phoenix. They are...." He looked for the word. "I guess you could say they are complicated." He sighed, looking into the distance with clouded eyes.

~~

Clover looked at Nialla then skid to a halt, spraying snow all over her. She let out a bark of laughter. "Sorry, Nialla! Anyways, do you want to run or hunt?"

Wing swiftly walked across the border and kept walking.

(Okay.)

Mint growled at Moonlight then drew out her claws.

Black snarled at Mint "You get her weak, I'll finish her off."

Akira went across the border, she walked beside Wing.

Wing hurried on with Akira.

N
Moon looked around silently and walked into his new den in the Forest Pack camp and fell asleep. He had been tired since they had trekked to Forest Pack for protection.

Ice looked at Tea. "It wasn't my fault. I dragged you out. I think you were sleep walking. Why, why would I do this to you?" Ice felt like crying.

Cedar turned his gaze on Naomi.  "What are you doing?" He spat. He was a loyal Blood Pack wolf. Jay, looking nervous, growled too.

Naomi looked at snow, unsure what to say. "I...we..I.." She was having trouble getting words out.

Snow looked at Cedar. "We are Blood Pack. We are ordered to fight you guys." She said with out excitement.
~~
Jay and Cedar glanced at each other, not knowing what to say.

Moon looked around silently and walked into his new den in the Forest Pack camp and fell asleep. He had been tired since they had trekked to Forest Pack for protection.

Ice looked at Tea. "It wasn't my fault. I dragged you out. I think you were sleep walking. Why, why would I do this to you?" Ice felt like crying.

Cedar turned his gaze on Naomi.  "What are you doing?" He spat. He was a loyal Blood Pack wolf. Jay, looking nervous, growled too.

"I love you. But, I belonged to Fire. Your father is Fang. If Fang wants me gone, you'd be the first he'd tell to do it." Zela said. Tea sat down beside he mom. Red, however, stayed close to Ice.

Ice growled angrily. "Do you know what Fang has done to me to let you stay? Do you know why I have this?" He flicked his tail towards a newly healed wound on his hindlegs. "Fang has punished me for you somewhat getting out of line. I am saving your life here! Your safe now. Fang wanted to kill me. Why, why, would I want to hurt you? I needed someone. I found you. And I would never do that. Our pups would hate me, and I love them with all my heart. If you and Tea leave me, you guys will be killed, and Red will stay with me. I will take care of her!" Ice whipped around and started to walk back to camp. "Any last words before I alert Fang, say it as I walk to camp. Red, I'm sorry, but I don't know what else to do. Come, Red. Please. Your the only family I have left that cares about me." Ice voice cracked as he walked back to camp.

Cloud licked Jasper's ear. "Want to go find your mom and Fire? Maybe they need help." Cloud yawned and arched his back, stretching.

~~

Fire gave her a quick smile. "I don't think you can help with some of my problems, Phoenix. They are...." He looked for the word. "I guess you could say they are complicated." He sighed, looking into the distance with clouded eyes.

~~

Clover looked at Nialla then skid to a halt, spraying snow all over her. She let out a bark of laughter. "Sorry, Nialla! Anyways, do you want to run or hunt?"

Wing swiftly walked across the border and kept walking.

(Okay.)

Mint growled at Moonlight then drew out her claws.

Black snarled at Mint "You get her weak, I'll finish her off."

Jasper looked up at Cloud happily. Both honored and proud that he would ask him to come along. "Yes! I would love to find them and I'd be pleased to help in any way." He said, as he got up to follow after Cloud.

~~

Phoenix quietly watched Fire for a few seconds, before she glanced around them, keeping a visual for danger. She secretly wished she could help him, but somethings, you just had to work out yourself. She nuzzled his shoulder, in understanding. That was the only way she knew, to let him know she was there for him, if he needed to talk.

~~

Nialla shook off the snow with a chuckle, only to look up at Clover with a toothy grin and a glint in her eyes. " I say.....hunt! I find I'm still frustrated from that onory squirrel."

"Okay." Clover nodded. "Do you want to lead the hunt?" She asked.
~~
Fire smiled at Phoenix and gave her a lick on the shoulder.
Moonlight jumped into the darkness that she knew was Mint. She bit her around her throat.

Mint growled in pain and shock. She shoved Moonlight off. Wing growled and came behind Moonlight.
Moonlight licked her lips and snarled at Mint.

Moon looked around silently and walked into his new den in the Forest Pack camp and fell asleep. He had been tired since they had trekked to Forest Pack for protection.
Lily ran in and jumped on Moon. Corra came shortly after and picked Lily up by the scruff. She set her down with a reprimanding glance. "Sorry Moon" she said

(i think I need another character. I'm down to 2 I'm not sure where the other one went
1f628.png
)

Back
Top Bottom