~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

(River, I suppose)

Ice found the freshest trail of scent and followed.

( Don't worry about it :))

Mist rumbled a deep growl with her fur bristling. She took a step forward, undeterred by Mint. Not taking her eyes off Mint, Mist snarled tonthe Blood Pack alpha,"Fang, I suggest you leave."

Quote:
(Okay)

"I suggest you do it." Fang replied with a smirk, jumping at Mist.

Snow, Thistle, Black, Mint and Wing looked at Fang then did different things. Mint and Wing attacked Cedar, Thistle attacked Night, and Snow and Black attacked Stone.

Jay heard a call for help, and looked up.

(Okay)

"I suggest you do it." Fang replied with a smirk, jumping at Mist.

Snow, Thistle, Black, Mint and Wing looked at Fang then did different things. Mint and Wing attacked Cedar, Thistle attacked Night, and Snow and Black attacked Stone.

Jay heard a call for help, and looked up.

Mist tried to dodge the attack, but clumsily stumbled over her paws in the process. She quickly scrambled to her paws and blindly whipped around hoping to lay a blow.

Quote:
Fang ducked, then charged at her belly.

Jay looked around, wondering if anyone was in camp.

Snow and Black attacked at the same time. Stone, overwhelmed, only blocked Snow's hit and got clawed in the chest by Black. Snow jumped onto his back, trying to rip his ears off. Stone howled in pain.

Night jumped at Thistle, bowling him over.

Mint and Wing looked at Cedar, then Mint jumped at him. Dodging the hit, Cedar swung around and pinned Mint.

Fang ducked, then charged at her belly.

Jay looked around, wondering if anyone was in camp.

Snow and Black attacked at the same time. Stone, overwhelmed, only blocked Snow's hit and got clawed in the chest by Black. Snow jumped onto his back, trying to rip his ears off. Stone howled in pain.

Night jumped at Thistle, bowling him over.

Mint and Wing looked at Cedar, then Mint jumped at him. Dodging the hit, Cedar swung around and pinned Mint.

Mist winced and fell over. She heard Stone's cry of pain and desperately wanted to help him, but she couldn't.

Storm perkedher ears when she heard a distant howl and thought she was hearing things. But she caught a glance of Jay from a distance and noticed he was looking around. She decided to investigate and trotted over to him.

Back
Top Bottom