~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Quote:
Ice trotted over, grinning.
Quote: Jay explained what was going on and Star and Moss left. He looked around for more wolves.
~~
Cedar growled, showing teeth. Mint rolled her eyes.
``
Storm yowled, pushing her off with his paws.
~~
Night went in circles around Fang.
~~
Snow jumped back, and Stone followed.

Jay explained what was going on and Star and Moss left. He looked around for more wolves. 
~~
`` 
~~
~~

Shard had glanced up when he saw Star and Moss leave. He got up and headed over to Jay and asked,"What's going on?"
~
Storm rolled onto the ground and charged at Wing.
~
Falcon noticed Snow and Stone. He rushed over there to give his packmate assistance. He came from behind Stone and leaped on his back.

Jay explained what was going on and Star and Moss left. He looked around for more wolves.
~~
``
~~
~~
"What's up?" Zela asked.

"Fight. Blood Pack." Jay panted.

Moss and Star continued to run.

"Re-group!" Fang yowled. Snow, Wing, Black, Thistle, Mint cluttered around him.

Cedar and Stone glanced at each other, feeling warn. Star and Moss came in, looking at them and the blood around the place.

Shard didn't even respond and bolted off in the direction of Star and Moss. He followed there scent trail and soon appeared behind them at the scene.

Mist was panting and took her place beside Stone. She said nothing to him, but gazed around to make sure the other wolves were fine and then glanced at the Blood pack wolves.

Storm stood where she was when her foe returned to Fang. She caught a glimpse of her brother enter the area.
~
Falcon heard his alpha's command and returned to him. He wasn't even badly battered since he had just arrived.

(Bring some Blood Pack/other packs in. It doesnt matter. You can look at what I posted with Jay and join in there, too)

~~
`` 
~~
~~
Maya headed back to camp without catching anything for dinner. She walked through camp toward her den.

Quote: "Er..... well, now it's official." He puffed out his chest.

(BTW are you going to be joining Wolves Of The Blue Mountains?)

Quote: "Okay. So." Fang looked at his small troop. "One wolf ran off. He will probably getting renforcements. I need you," He spat at Snow, "To go get three more wolves." Snow nodded nervously.
"I want you guys to work in pairs mostly. Falcon, Thistle. Storm, Black. Wing, Mint. I'll work alone." He showed his teeth. "That was pretty pitiful. You guys need to do better."

Stone looked at them. "I think we need to work together more." Night said, thinking along his brother's line. "It works in Blood Pack. Atleast, it did. I don't know. I bet that is what Fang is going to do, so we should do it too."

Cedar shrugged, and Stone nodded. Moss and Star bounded over, hearing the last of Night's words. Moss asked for him to repeat it, so he did. Star nodded thoughfully.
"Water Pack works together to hunt a lot. I think it could work."

Moss nodded in agreement. "So does Forest Pack."

Quote: Jay bounded over. He was bloody, and looked scared. (Hey, did you join Wolves Of The Blue Mountains yet?)

Back
Top Bottom