`*~Friends and Enemies A Wolf RP~*` ( High Standards to join, PM me to join.)

Is the RP awesome?

• Yes! Totally!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Yes! Awesome!!!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frindizzle

Guitar Girl <3
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 3, 2014
Washington State
My Coop
My Coop

Welcome to Friends

And Enemies

A Wolf

RP!

Blood Pack stalked around. They had defeated Forest Pack, Water Pack, Sky Pack and Fire Pack. The other packs go back to life, harsh life. Their pups are being stollen, the food, the territory, the wolves. Can you survive?

Rules:
* Be Nice
* If you are having a problem with another member please discuss with them through PM's
* What I say goes.
* All BYC rules apply.
* Don't RP until I say you can start.
* I will NOT accept forms that are incomplete.
* Your form MUST be in the right order.
* No descriptions for pictures, only
* Even though Fang has a un-realisic wolf, please do a regular wolf picture.
* If you read the rules, write " Fang" in " Other." No form will be accepted without that.

There are five packs: Blood Pack, Forest Pack, Water Pack, Sky Pack and Fire Pack.

Blood Pack- These wolves are battle hungry. They eat there pups sometimes, kill a lot. No soft heart is here. They take there enemies teeth and keep them in there nest. Why do they still have pups all the time when there is almost no love in here? The Alpha's force them to mate. The pack gathers around to watch sometimes. These wolves are held together by fear and revenge. No disobeying here!

Forest Pack- These wolves live in mostly forest. They live peacefully. They are all nice to each other. These wolves can climb trees and jump down on there enemies.

Water Pack- These wolves live by the river. They eat mostly fish. They are the most sly, sneaking into territories. They are extremely loyal.

Sky Pack- These live on a mountain. They are used to the cold winds. The are cold hardy. They learn how to fight on ice and they can jump far. Sky Pack loves to run. They sometimes are known to flee but they still fight.

Fire Pack- Fire Pack lives in the middle of the forest. With a taste of everything, they share battle moves with the others, by watching. They are attacked the least by Blood Pack, the most by the other packs.

Loners- You can be one but you do not last long with Blood pack around!

Alpha- 2. They are the leaders. Blood Pack only has one alpha. You must PM me for a Alpha. Before you PM realize you can not have one unless you have two other characters to get an Alpha.

Beta- 2 They are like deputies. 2nd in command. You must PM me for one and at least have one other character before you get one.

Pack Mates- Always available. They are the main body of the pack.

Omega- Lowest rank in pack. Always available. They eat last, get the most uncomfortable nests…

Joining form:

Name:
Pack:
Mate:
Pups:
History:
Personality:
Picture:
Username:
Other:

Character page:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/friends-and-enemies-a-wolf-rp ( This is the old one. Other one coming soon!)

Chat Thread:

( Coming soon.)

( All people on the old thread, remember to repost your characters to be accepted.)

Last edited:
(Ok. Please reserve the forest alpha, and fire pack beta for me. I will make other characters so I can have them too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom