Frizzle Contest! ~CLOSED!~

Quote:
When I first saw yours it looked like a painting. Did you do that on photoshop?

Its one of the features in photobucket when you edit your picture. I was just joking around. That is a straight feathered rooster, but I thought someone would start joking about it.
lol.png
I guess I am just in a silly mood.
ya.gif

clap.gif
Looking at frizzles kinda puts you in a silly mood....I used just be puzzled by them, then they made me laugh....now, well, they're just cute to have around! When are you gonna get a "real" frizzle or post one though?
wink.png

Quote:
lol.png

I have one,,,,,,he is a blue cochin bantam about 6-7 weeks old. I just got a different camera and will be getting film soon and hopefully will post before the 5th. He is cute and silly. You know when they are not full grown they look even more silly.
ya.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif

Mr. Ree :

Chickaree, that is one VERY gorgeous boy you got there! Wished I had some like him. He is gorgeous, and look how nice and clean!

~Casey

Thanks for the compliments. I think he's kind of special. He was an added extra from Mcmurray Hatchery. I have no idea how he stays so clean. Our run is dirt and they are allowed to free range sometimes. I don't think he dust bathes as much as the hens. Typical man doesn't want to bathe.
lol.png

T.O.P - Chicken
Breed - Mottled Cochin Frizzle
Color - Blue
Gender - Hen
Age - 2 Years Old at time of photo
She is now in chickie heaven:(

11663_frizzlemama.jpg

T.O.P - Chicken
Breed - Cochin Frizzles
Color - Blue, Splash and Black
Gender - pullets and cockerals
Age - 8 Weeks Old at time of photo
Hatched Sept. 2007

11663_frizzles.jpg

I also posted these for the Cochin contest.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom