Frizzle Contest~Ends February 28!!!!!!

48585_dscf3024.jpg

This is Travis Jr. He is about 2 yrs. I got him to breed with my white cochin bantams. His name is Jr. because I had one just like him for 5 years before something got him. Unfortunatley, something just got Travis Jr. not long ago.
sad.png

I'm going to be at a 4-H meeting tomorrow, so here are the results:

1. CRAZY QUILT- chickentracy- I think the coloring is fascinating!

2. SPLASH HEN-paddock36- Great Picture!!!

3. PINE & CONE-jen5680- They're so cute!I wish I lived in Ohio so I could get one from the breeder!

Honorable Mention: FIZZBIT- sockpuppet- UGLY, but so adorable!!!

Thank you for entering the contest! All your pictures were great and it was hard to choose the winners. Congrats to all the people who won and I hope you tell the chickens that THEY were the winners!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Yea I came in third!!!
Hey if you keep my info hopefully I will have eggs in a few months and I
would be happy to sell you some!!!
THANKS and i will give them little winner kisses! (even tho they came in third LOL!)

aww i got in late..
this is my frizzle bantam rooster, he is prepping to mate with my turken hens to make some frizzle turken babies..
26576_362165375465_645350465_4804029_5474516_n.jpg

Quote:
Sorry, I haven't had time to come visit BYC in a longggg time. THANKS for giving My sweety "Crazy Quilt" first place!!

I will tell her she was First Place, though I know she thinks alot of herself anyway lol She will likely just strut around as she usually does like she owns the world!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom