austintgraf

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 19, 2011
I plan to start posting pictures as soon as I figure out how to
lau.gif

Last edited:
104145_cimg0518.jpg

where the tree house once stood. We cut the stilts down to about half the height and put it on skids

104145_cimg0520.jpg

Then we proceeded to move it with the trusty bota
smile.png

104145_cimg0587.jpg

once in place we started adding the run fence. These are premade sections we made so we could take down and reassemble whenever we want and wherever we want. More when I get home tonight
smile.png

104145_cimg0586.jpg

This is another picture of the sections in which we used on the run.

104145_cimg0588.jpg

this is a view of the whole front. The view we have from the window of our house.

104145_cimg0589.jpg

getting ready to put up the backside. The other two side we just attached the chicken wire directly to the pre existing fence.

104145_cimg0592.jpg

Back side finished... mostly...
Well thats all for tonight.
lol.png
more tommorrow
smile.png

That is looking good!
thumbsup.gif

You might think about covering your pen (or even part of your pen over by the trees) with some bird netting (and if you get snow you might get fishnet or heavy knotted, or just use 2 inch galvanized chicken wire) to keep hawks out as those trees are pretty close. Hawks and owls can hide in the tree and swoop down.

Please disregard this information if you don't usually have hawks/owls around or know all this already!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
haha
smile.png
trust me I thought of that I planned for like three months before starting haha
lol.png

Oh by the way. Disregard the mess It is four months after I first started and I've yet to finish lol and it has been a mess the whole time.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom