From chick crumbs to layers pellets !

Quote:
Thank you for your reply and I apolagise for my sharp reaction, . The answer to your question ,:who recomended that: is Scats feed suplies . Please look at my downloads , if that is possible and there is a picture of the bag with instructions ! I have since done some more research and you are correct in advising a lower calcium loaded feed such as a grower pellet or mash !

Where would I find your downloads? I looked on your page and there is nothing there.

I cant get my pics up on the right page , the site wont let me or more likely I'm doing it wrong . Can you reply via my normal email and I will send you the picture that way . Regards ! [email protected]

Quote:
Thank you for your reply and I apolagise for my sharp reaction, . The answer to your question ,:who recomended that: is Scats feed suplies . Please look at my downloads , if that is possible and there is a picture of the bag with instructions ! I have since done some more research and you are correct in advising a lower calcium loaded feed such as a grower pellet or mash !

Where would I find your downloads? I looked on your page and there is nothing there.

I had another try and I think I've done it this time . Now you can see how I recieved the misinformation !

Back
Top Bottom