From Finland

KatariinaR

Hatching
May 21, 2015
Hello! My name is Katariina. I'm from Finland Europa. I'm here because I don't get any help from finish forums. In Finland we don't have as nice and big chicken forum like this! I have had help here many times before, so now I decided to join :) jihaaaaa! Sorry about my bad language, but I hope that you understand me well enough.
I hava small group of polish bantams, silkies, padovana chikens and Plymouth rocks. I'm interested also breeding frizzle silkies and polish :)

Nice to meet you all and hope we have fun

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
Welcome to BYC, Katarina. Glad you decided join our flock. A good friend of mine went to the university in Finland and ending up marrying a girl from Finland and they both live in the Helsinki area. I'm hoping to visit them at some time in the near future. I'm sure it is very beautiful in Finland. My friend certainly loves it there. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
Hi Katariina, welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Your English is very good, don't worry about being understood. One of the many things I enjoy about BYC is hearing from members around the world, it's interesting to 'meet' so many people.

Silkies and Polish are very popular breeds and you'll find a lot of posts and photos on them. I had to search the Web to see what a Padovana chicken was...they certainly are beautiful. If you'd like to share photos of your birds, it would be fun to see them.

It's nice to have you join us!

sunflour

Flock Master
8 Years
Jan 10, 2013
Macon,GA
welcome-byc.gif
So glad you have joined us.

Most folks do join for information and fellowship with like minded chicken lovers.

I don't find a forum for Finland, but you could consider starting one under " where am I, where are you". There are a number of members in your area and maybe those who are members here can offer more assistance?

Your mastery of English is better than many people born and raised in USA :)

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
Welcome Katariina, very nice to meet you. I don't know if there is a Finnish thread on BYC but, we do have members from Finland. One posts frequently on "The Old Folks " thread. I will have to mention you to him, so he gets to welcome you also.

Top Bottom