From green to blue?

That's a drastic difference! Looks like I'm gonna have to wait until I get 3 eggs in 1 day?

The color of the eggs also changes based on the background behind it

So these two eggs layed by the same hen. I know this cause I have no other hens who lay anythig other than brown and off white eggs. The green one is cold and has a condensation on it from being cold and the blue is warm fresh laid and dry. If you zoom in close to the green you can actualy see it looks like it's textured little circles of color. It's awesome lol. You can see on the side of the green how it's starting to dry and warm because it's next to tw warm and and starting to change color
Interesting..are you positive those were laid by the same hen? My 6 hens always lay eggs nearly the same shape and those 2 look so different to me.
hu.gif

No 3 eggs today. :( So if that's not cleos egg and someone else is laying looks like cleo is taking a break because that means she hasn't laid in 4 days. She's been on a consistent schedule 5 days on 1 day off since she started.

Yep I have a cuckoo maran, two slw, one slr wyandotte, one blr wyandotte, an ancona and one olive/easter egger. I also have personaly picked up and egg from the nest that was light blue and put it in the fridge and 10 minutes later it's dark green an then if I touch it it turns blue where my warm hands were

This is actualy one that was hard boiled and then refrigerated. When they were boiling it was light blue and after being refrigerated it was green when opened the inside of the shell is light blue!!!

Anyone who wants a video of it changing color email me [email protected] and I'll send you the vid

Mine don't change color with temp. The way it is when it comes out is the way it stays cold or warm. So I don't know what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom