from the makers of "Planet Earth" on the discovery channel comes...

I programmed it into my phone so I wouldnt miss it!
smile.png

We are going to use it as part of Science in our Homeschooling program for DD.

Quote:
Hmmmm. Would you ever considering copying those DVR's for those of us too technically challenged to do it ourselves?
smile.png

I can only do VHS tapes but may have a friend that can convert them to DVD.. I will see what I can do.. The commercials look amazing....

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah, that kinda bugged me at first since I'm not an Oprah fan but she is talented and has a very nice voice. Now I'm curious.

They reviewed it on NPR. The original narrator was Sir David Attenburough- the ultimate nature narrator (loved "The Life of Birds")
NPR's people didn't think Oprah did such a great job, and said if you want to buy it- get the BBC version on DVD. The footage is supposed to be amazing though
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yeah, that kinda bugged me at first since I'm not an Oprah fan but she is talented and has a very nice voice. Now I'm curious.

They reviewed it on NPR. The original narrator was Sir David Attenburough- the ultimate nature narrator (loved "The Life of Birds")
NPR's people didn't think Oprah did such a great job, and said if you want to buy it- get the BBC version on DVD. The footage is supposed to be amazing though
big_smile.png

We bought the BBC version. It's great. I highly recommend it.

And we can't wait for tonight. My kids are super excited. My 9 yo DS has actually been marking days on the calendar until tonight.
smile.png

Alrighty!!! Dogs fed, horses fed, chickies fed, most locked up (Im waiting now for the rest to come home....MOVE IT!!!), warming up dinner, shower taken, spot in front of the TV taken (move, Sweetie!!!)...

Im ready!

Back
Top Bottom