Frostbite

Thank you Tookie.

Here is my link watch till the end he has frost bit on both his comb and waddles. I am just wondering if it is painful. It looks like he is trying to shake it off.
or maybe you can tell me what is going on. He walks fine and is very watchful when i am in the pen. We just got him two weeks ago,.

Last edited:
Thank you Tookie.

Here is my link watch till the end he has frost bit on both his comb and waddles. I am just wondering if it is painful. It looks like he is trying to shake it off.
or maybe you can tell me what is going on. He walks fine and is very watchful when i am in the pen. We just got him two weeks ago,.
When you uploaded the video you made it private, so I'm unable to see it. You'll have to go into settings and change it to public, or change it so only people with the link can see it. 🙂

When you uploaded the video you made it private, so I'm unable to see it. You'll have to go into settings and change it to public, or change it so only people with the link can see it. 🙂
lets try this again. number# 2

Last edited:
Dang it. It is public I don't know how else to post it. I made sure it didn't say private. Let me check my settings of my YouTube.

Dang it. It is public I don't know how else to post it. I made sure it didn't say private. Let me check my settings of my YouTube.
I do see some frostbite on the comb and wattles. It doesn’t look severe. I normally do not do anything to treat it. Just make sure he is not in any drafts, and that you have some overhead ventilation high up in your coop.

I do see some frostbite on the comb and wattles. It doesn’t look severe. I normally do not do anything to treat it. Just make sure he is not in any drafts, and that you have some overhead ventilation high up in your coop.
So you saw the video? Apparently Tookie cant see it even though it is published as open not private. I am really concerned about his head bobbing.

Back
Top Bottom