Frozen chicken!!!

Oh guys ....I tried so hard to keep her with me but I am going to have to have my Sonny do what is right.....I've tried EVERYTHING. ..she wont eat at all now and drank just a little waterI just keep saying one more day....but I tried....I never thought I would love a chickens as much as I do....just hurts so bad....just tell me I'm doing the right thing...

And thank you all fit being so caring and kind!! Say a prayer that God will just take her...

I am praying for your girl. Miracles can still happen, God loves your hen. He takes care of all his creatures. No matter what happens, she’ll be in his care. :hugsI’m so sorry this is happening.

I am praying for your girl. Miracles can still happen, God loves your hen. He takes care of all his creatures. No matter what happens, she’ll be in his care. :hugsI’m so sorry this is happening.
Awww thank you so much.....I am still hoping for a mircle...thats what I've been doing for almost a week. I have her upstairs with me in my bdrm...keeping her comfy and....just telling her it's OK to go but I'd rather her fight instead...selfish of me.. thanks for caring...means alot

Your doing the right thing. I had to put one of my hens down the other day. She was one of the first hens I got when I started having chickens last her. Her vent froze with poop in an out of it. I thought she was getting better but it was only getting worst she lost the ability to push out her waste. So i had to get over things an do right by her. Just remember you did all you can. This will be better than having her struggle any longer. Good luck hugs

Back
Top Bottom