Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Yep!

The squares are cats and the strips are goldfish!!
I have another with cats and the strips are balls of yarn!

Your machine worked perfectly, too!
Just had to remember how to run one!

Last edited:
Quote:
Glad it's working for you and sorry it looked so bad I guess that's what happens to things when you don't use them and don't cover them. lol

Just so you all know, I'm going on vacation and Acre doesn't like it.
cool.png
ya.gif
We are only going 4 hours south and not 8. I wish I was but you all know how DH's are.

So don't listen to anything she says about me, she's already told me she's going to talk about me when I'm gone.
hit.gif

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Ugh so I went through all my scraps and not sure about the material I have. A lot of it is old stuff that is all flowery that my mom had laying around. Other than that I have a ton of material that is more for kids and so really bright patterns.

Do all 12 squares have to be made of different materials?

Also do they make a 7 inch square? I have one that is 8 1/2 but nothing else.

Last edited:
frow.gif
..just checking in....but i see there are more decisions to make...
th.gif
:th..

I would rather have the smaller single blocks but have already finished half the blocks sooooo..I guess I will continue with them....

I'm checking in, too. I haven't done any sewing yet, just washing, ironing and cutting.
I would like the smaller blocks, too. I like that idea, more of a scrappy look.

How I want to be sewing..........but, the garden has to come first this week. Weeds overtook parts of it. The second planting of beans needed to be in the ground. More mulching, too. But, after today I will have it under control. That's the plan anyway. After going to the local annual yard sale event.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom