Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Quote:
Did you send the extra $1.00 for Delivery Confirmation? I ALWAYS do that, it seems the PO takes better care of packages when they have that on them.

Not sure my husband mailed them for me.
idunno.gif

Well my husband told my I did get my squares yesterday. Apparently when I asked him the mail had not run yet, and the 12 times I talked with him during the rest of the evening and night he didn't think to say "Oh by the way your fabric came"! MEN!!!!!
barnie.gif

Quote:
I got banned (temporarily) from a yahoo crochet swap group because hubby left nine packages of blocks in his car for a month before telling me he hadn't mailed them. All he had to do was take them inside and hand them over the counter since they had the postage and dc already applied. He called the head lady and explained what he had done and she forgave me (as long as I didn't put him in charge of mailing blocks again)!

Quote:
I got banned (temporarily) from a yahoo crochet swap group because hubby left nine packages of blocks in his car for a month before telling me he hadn't mailed them. All he had to do was take them inside and hand them over the counter since they had the postage and dc already applied. He called the head lady and explained what he had done and she forgave me (as long as I didn't put him in charge of mailing blocks again)!

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
Husbands, you can't live with them and you can't live without them. Now wait a minute let me think about that. lol

I've been playing w/ the blocks, my original idea looked better on paper then in reality, so now I'm trying a few more ideas.
clap.gif

Well after looking at several options I think I have a scrappy idea, all except the blocks that were hand sewn, couldn't bring myself to seperate those after all that work
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom