Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

I did another Priority Mail envelope and had them attach the postage and tracking.
Then folded it in half and included in my packet.

clap.gif
Yay! I am done!! They will be mailed Monday afternoon.

ChickenAlgebra - you need to contact Acre imediately to let her know you are sending SASE for the blocks I am offering you. If you dont give her a hollar in the next couple of days she will send them to me and I will assume you are too busy to handle it right now. I hope all is good with the babies!!
big_smile.png

101_2078.jpg

101_2081.jpg

Here is a look at the projects I have been working on in the last couple of months...

101_1927-1.jpg

This quilt is now in the hands of a family friend that just had a sweet little girl

101_2083.jpg

101_2084.jpg

My husband has asked me for a big "scrappy" quilt for our bed so I made 20 - 16" blocks and have began putting them together. My only problem is I realize I dont know how my little machine is going to quilt it. Oh well, I will cross that bridge when I get there.

101_2088.jpg

101_2087.jpg

This is the top for one of my sister's twins (still in utero at this time). The twins are faternal with sex unknown so I am trying to make them unisex - this one came out a little "Halloweeny".

Will somebody please pm me the address? Mine are sewn and ironed, I am waiting for hubby to take the kids out to town so I can trim them up. It is next to impossible to cut with a nosy toddler!

Back
Top Bottom