Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Quote:
bow.gif
bow.gif
You know we love you!!
bow.gif
bow.gif

I'm glad someone loves me 17roses.
lol.png
Thanks

Where is Acre's she's not answering her phone. OH I bet she went to get her daughter. Hope she has a great and save trip.

I'm so eggcited to get these blocks I can't wait.
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif

I need to show you some things.

#1 My old sewing machine to do jeans for my DSIL.

7163_img_0933.jpg

My good SM without the BSR.
hit.gif
But that's ok, anyone have one for sale??????
Note the paint coming off the window. I put plastic up in the winter. I guess I better fix that.

7163_img_0934.jpg

Now this is the neat thing.
ya.gif
ya.gif

7163_img_0938.jpg

7163_img_0937.jpg

It's the same block just turned and sew easy to do. I can't wait to start these.

Here you go.

Quote:
That is an awesome idea!!!!!!! Loved the video, and your blocks are cool too.

Looks like a good way to use larger (longer) scraps or even old clothes you could strip the fabric and go to town.

Last edited:
I got the addy and braved the noah-esque rain to mail them at our little one window post office (that will soon be closed down :cry:).

Luna....I received you blocks and they are nothing shy of B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L................You are blessed to have those fabric selections where you live. Oh, here we have blah........

Last edited:
I forgot to take a picture of my own blocks! dang. Mine are very subdued compared to the beautiful blocks I have seen here. At some point I bought a collection of fat quarters of a marie osmond line and chose to use them up. I hope my pairings are not too strange! The last few blocks were made from some blue/white/red fat quarters that I have no idea why I bought. Maybe because they were pretty
smile.png
This was tough going, but I am glad I did it. I am sure I am not as good at the machine as the rest of you ladies, but I had fun!

I learned I desperately need a new rotary blade. I felt like it was chewing up the fabric as I cut. I will have to order one before I do anything else!

Question: do any of you own the simplicity rotary cutting machine? I make "rag" rugs and I think something like that would make it easier. I just wonder how well it works! Or if there is something else someone has used and can recommend?

Went to the PO to mail today and they were having major computer issues. I was patient and they got it fixed and mine are mailed. I got delivery confirmation for this end but they wouldn't do it for coming back. Acre I stuck a dollar in there for the delivery confirmation coming back if you don't mind. Soooo excited to see what I get back. All the pics looked fabulous!!

P.S. I will be waiting patiently by the mailbox. Well not patiently but it sounded good!!!

Back
Top Bottom