Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Thank you all for participating in this swap. You all made such lovely blocks and I hope you all will be happy with your return blocks.

As of rightnow I have carpet-burn on my knees and on my cheeks....you guess which ones.
wink.png
LoL

As soon as I receive the last package, I will seperate and ship out the packages the same day and no later than the following morning.

Keep a look out for the next swap.........

Last edited:
@ Kassaundra I am going to do it pretty much like shown I think. Don't want to get complicated. I thought I might mix in some black feathers. I will let her decide. Her twin wants to be a cheerleader and that works out awesome because her cousin is a cheerleader and has been for many years so we are going to borrow her uniform and pompoms. Mom is gonna get off pretty easy this year on costumes I think!! I hate spending $25-30 on costumes at Walmart and they are trashed before the night is through!!

I am not trying ot be mean here......but......I am going to tease each of you. Why?
idunno.gif
you may ask.....because I can!!!! Mawahahahahaha!!!!

Here is what you all have to look forward to. I am waiting on the last package so there will be one more row added in the end. {{{looking for flying stones}}}
hide.gif
So glad I'm not near ginbart right now.....she just might
smack.gif
me.
gig.gif
I just love these smilies, they speak so you don't have to.
celebrate.gif

8369_mamas_quilt_pics_005.jpg

woot.gif
Looks good doesn't it? You can do so many things with this block. As you can see...I did take some of the blocks apart, sorry, but I just had to do it!!! I am going to try another design with this block. I'll post a pic later.

Well, later acame sooner than expected. Mawahahahahaha......check out how another way you can do this.......

8369_mamas_quilt_pics_006.jpg

Is this not cool? Oh, my....totally cool!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Perfectly fine, I would have done it before sending except for the time and the previous taking apart and resewing
he.gif
gig.gif

I can't wait to see how different everyone's turns out w/ essentially the same blocks.
pop.gif

Last edited:
Oh, my goodness.....I am having way to much fun here.... Mawahahahahahaha!!!!

Here is another way to make a pattern.....

8369_mamas_quilt_pics_007.jpg

Oh, look everyone.....another way......the possibilities are, or at least see, endless!!!!

8369_mamas_quilt_pics_008.jpg

Good grief!!!! I can't control myself!!!! Somebody Stop Me!!!!

8369_mamas_quilt_pics_009.jpg

See what I mean about possibilities!!! Hey, if any of you would like to donate your blocks to me, I could make one big beautiful quilt!!!! Anybody? jjk

8369_mamas_quilt_pics_010.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom