Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

th.gif
....Thank you ladies..I am the hand stitcher..and I took mine apart..but wished I had thought about putting it in the center before..
ep.gif

Well this is what mine is going to look like. If we did 12 blocks and I took mine apart that should be 12 x 4 = 48 but I have 52. Why is that???? I guess I could take my 4 out. I thin I will because I don't like the yellow.

7163_img_1068.jpg

Quote:
how do you make this block?? I'm sure it is simple but I can't get my head around it!!

The instructions are in the first post. It is very simple.

Quote:
how do you make this block?? I'm sure it is simple but I can't get my head around it!!

If you look on the first post you can see where we got it from. I tried to copy and paste it but it didn't work so it may be faster to go there I can try again if you don't get it.
wink.png

Quote:
I agree that the 4 red/yellow blocks stand out from the rest. You could also make 2 more and even it up.

I took them out and I'm making another 12 this way it will fit on a single bed. I need to decide what bordor to put on around it. I think I'm going with a small white and then I don't know.

Quote:
I agree that the 4 red/yellow blocks stand out from the rest. You could also make 2 more and even it up.

I took them out and I'm making another 12 this way it will fit on a single bed. I need to decide what bordor to put on around it. I think I'm going with a small white and then I don't know.

I am bordering mine in black, thought it would pop the colors. I am adding to it also to fit a double bed.

White would work too, I think almost any color would as long as it is solid.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom